1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Thread no longer opens & I can't log out

Discussion in 'Forum Usage Help' started by MusserMusic, May 5, 2010.

1. MusserMusic

MusserMusic

Mar 28, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Specifically "Club Bergantino! Let's See Those Rigs!" I've posted on this thread and visited countless times...then out of the blue....nope!
    The page is all white...never opens. This is the ONLY thread I'm having a problem with. TB Co-Administrator has tried helping me (thank you again David) but can't reproduce this scenario. Also, I can no longer log out.
    Any thoughts? This is FRUSTRATING to say the least.
    Thanks in advance...

2. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    In cases like this, where other no other users report an issue, and we're unable to reproduce the problem on our end, I've gotta think it's a browser issue.

I'm assuming you've cleared your cache and all temporary internet files, plus cookies?

3. MusserMusic

MusserMusic

Mar 28, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Yes sir..A little ignorant on the "cache" deal though. I'm waiting on a "computer" friend to help me out. I've tried everything I can think of....cookies, temp files, browzer. Prob still persists...UGHHH. Thanks for trying to help Paul.

4. MusserMusic

MusserMusic

Mar 28, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Getting closer...I can NOW log out...messed with "cache" thingy. Still working on my fav thread....looks like I need to learn how to REALLY CLEAN house! TB continues to teach me more than bass related issues! Bass playing is easier than computers IMO

5. Thunder Pulse

Thunder Pulse

May 12, 2007
  6. MusserMusic

MusserMusic

Mar 28, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Thanks TP
    Still no luck...good news is the threads been continued and IT opens. I just can't open the previous thread, giving up for now.
    Thanks for helping