1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tim Commerford in Evil Empire

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bassplayer4893, Sep 1, 2008.

1. bassplayer4893

bassplayer4893

Dec 6, 2007
    What was the exact name of Tim Commerford's fender jazz bass from evil empire, the one that he smashed at a concert in 2000

2. bass_fish

bass_fish

Oct 26, 2006
    the Netherlands
    a 70's natural jazz...

3. bassplayer4893

bassplayer4893

Dec 6, 2007
  4. mike_Ro11

mike_Ro11

Dec 17, 2007
    The one he smashed was a 70's style natural jazz not sure if it was a reissue or a real 70's. It had a modern p bass neck with maple fretboard and black dot markers. It had the BA II bridge and a 70's pickups that Tim rewound himself. You can see it in RATM's selftitled dvd. One pup cover is white/cream and the other is black.

5. bassplayer4893

bassplayer4893

Dec 6, 2007
    wat dvd is there a link to it?

6. bassplayer4893

bassplayer4893

Dec 6, 2007
    wats the video about, it looks like a concert dvd, i got the dvd of there last concert

7. Ampeg SVT

Ampeg SVT Son, I am disappoint.

Sep 9, 2006
    "America's angriest band explodes in this video that combines footage of the band performing live in concert with uncensored versions of their concept videos. Songs featured include Vietnow, Bullet In The Head, Know Your Enemy, Bulls On Parade, People Of The Sun and their radical reworking of Bruce Springsteen's The Ghost Of Tom Joad. In what may be a first for a rock video, this also comes with a list of suggested reading":rolleyes:

8. mike_Ro11

mike_Ro11

Dec 17, 2007
    Ya I own Live at the Grand Olympic Auditorium as well as that one. The one with the bass that Tim smashed has clips of a few different concerts as well as music videos on it.

9. bassplayer4893

bassplayer4893

Dec 6, 2007
    cool ill look into it!

10. sandman

sandman

Apr 13, 2004
    Melbourne
    greg.

11. KPAX

KPAX Banned

Mar 22, 2005
    +1.
    I was going to say it's exact name was Jazz bass from evil empire smashed by Tim Commerford in 2000 but brevity is the soul of wit.