Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

To All The New Members..

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Bob Clayton, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    Thank your for joining the most successful bass forum on the internet.

Let me take this opportunity to welcome you...

WELCOME!

Be prepared to talk with some of the most knowldgeable bassists in the world.

Also, be prepared to be addicted. Because it's unlikely you'll want to leave after a few visits. :)

And it will help everyone on the board if you please remember to fill out your profile. It helps everyone get to know you a little bit more.

Also, please remember to read over the forum rules if you are unsure about anything that is allowed.

And if you like TB a lot, which I'm sure most of you will, please consider purchasing a Supporting Membership. The money helps paul run the site, as running a forum this large is expensive.

More importantly, have fun. I've been here since 2001 and have never regretted joining. It is a great place to be, it's like a family.

So again, welcome!

See you on the boards...

Clay

LowManWins, Ox MJC, tilt724 and 4 others like this.
  2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    I just wanted to join Clay in welcoming you all to the Forum.

Good one, Clay. Give them the bad news upfront...:D

Seriously, it's a great forum and we're glad to have you. Don't let the grizzled vets get to you. They're great guys and helpful most of the time.;)

Ox MJC, tilt724, Herja and 3 others like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.