1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tonight

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Basshole, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Basshole

Basshole Banned

Jan 28, 2005
    I was watching the Tonight show some days ago, and they had some woman doing red carpet interviews for Jay at a music awards show.

She stopped Joe Walsh, and was in the middle of talking to him, when Ringo walked by. As if Mr. Walsh had suddenly ceased to exist, this woman immediately ignored him in the most impolite way (oh, look, there's someone "more important"), and began interviewing Ringo, who did nothing but act like a complete ass, which was wonderfully ironic since the always polite Mr. Walsh had been quite attentive by comparison.

I was all just so crappy and crass, I changed channels.

:spit:

2. zen brain

zen brain Banned

Feb 15, 2008
    tonight show sucks.

just watch conan's show.

3. if it was the tonight show, are you sure it wasn't a joke?

4. Basshole

Basshole Banned

Jan 28, 2005

It wasn't. It was on the red carpet, mics being thrust in people's faces, flashbulbs, commotion. It was unscripted, raw, obvious, and damn unflattering.

5. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    :rollno: Joe Walsh is cool.

6. hbarcat

hbarcat Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Rochelle, Illinois

The guitarist in my last band jammed with him on stage once at a bar in Chicago. He said Walsh is down to Earth and was friendly to everyone and was eager to play with local musicians simply for the fun of jamming. :cool::bassist:

7. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    :bassist:

8. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    It's just another indication of the wayward state of our society. Drawn to celebrity for celebrity's sake, ignoring what's truly important in life and letting our diminished attention spans flit from useless . . .

hang on I see something shiny. . .

what was I talking about?

9. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    He seems like a cool guy. I like watching him play golf at pebble beach too. :)

10. Basshole

Basshole Banned

Jan 28, 2005
    Yeah, it pissed me off. Joe's a super nice guy, real down to Earth, and he's no slouch. I dare say he's written a few more hits than Ringo...and that's not to diss Starkey, but to say that Joe is quite the musician himself, and certainly deserves no less respect.