1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Tool - Disposition effects

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by wRaith, Sep 24, 2005.

1. wRaith

wRaith

Aug 22, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    Hey guys,

what pedals does Justin use for this song? I know he uses a Digitech bass whammy, but I'm not sure of what delay pedal he uses?

Anyone got any ideas?

EDIT: I can't spell.

2. Craggsy

Craggsy

May 24, 2005
    Digitech Bass whammy set 5th/1oct up and a delay which I think is a Boss DD-3!

3. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Craggsy's got it. Digitech Bass Whammy (but you can use a regular WH-4 Whammy, see my tab) and a Boss DD-3. Any delay works fine though.

4. wRaith

wRaith

Aug 22, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    Thanks guys. I know your tab thread said that you weren't sure of the delay time Petary, but does anyone else know a rough ball-park figure?

Also, where can I get a Digitech bass whammy? I've heard good things about it and wouldn't mind picking one up, but I can find it here in Australia.

Also, is $180AUD (about $135USD or $160CAD) a decent price for a new Boss DD-3?

5. plasson

plasson

Mar 21, 2005
    Petaray791 I've had the WH-4, but I do remember it has no 5th-1oct up harmonyzer mode... o_O

wRaith Bass Whammy is REALLY rare and expansive... take a look on the bay...

6. Craggsy

Craggsy

May 24, 2005
    Petaray791's cleverly changed the tab so he can play it with the Wh4's 5th up/7th up.

I searched on ebay for weeks and finally bought a Digitach Bass Whammy but you'll pay stupid amounts for them now!

7. Yup he uses a bass whammy and a delay.

WHen I had the DIgitech BP200, It told me what the delay time was, And it's in between 320ms-340ms, I cant remember exactly, But If you play along with the song you get the timing on the delay pretty accurate.