1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tradition Korean bass guitar

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by 68 R/T, Dec 4, 2017.

1. 68 R/T

68 R/T

May 14, 2014
    Does anybody have any information about these? I haven't found any information about them. The current owner seems to know nothing about it. I found one for sale: 5 string, neck through body, natural finish, 4 knobs, passive electronics. I'm not a serious player but I don't want junk. Any info appreciated. Thanks.

2. cdef

cdef

Jul 18, 2003
    AFAIK, Tradition is an American guitar/bass brand started in the late '90s by Jim Matthews. Instruments are built in Korea to the importer's specs. The have a webpage here. You might be able to learn more by trying the "Identify" link, or contacting them by email.

3. The one I nearly bought was a good one, built well & sounded great. I went home to think about it & when I went back later it had been sold.