1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

UPS tracking. ARGH!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Barfly, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Barfly

Barfly

Dec 27, 2000
    GTA, Canada
    Just called UPS to trace 3 shipments their website shows as "in transit" for the last 2 weeks on a 3-day service.

30 minutes later and my head is about to explode!!!:scowl: They have ALL the friggin' info on their system from the tracking numbers alone yet I had to go through the whole "where was it going? etc" BS.

Was THIS close to telling her to hurry it up, I have to take a dump.

2. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    You should have just taken a dump while you were on the phone. And if her answers really were unsatisfying, and your dump was a really loud one, put the phone next to the toilet and told her that's what you thought of UPS.

3. Steve Clark

Steve Clark

Jan 9, 2004
    London ON
    I'm in the middle of a UPS mess as well. Shipper has refaxed invoices two days running to UPS but the shipment is still not crossing the border and all I get from UPS is we're waiting for the fax. They don't seems to care that the customer is saying that they have the info and fax confirmations. Colossal pain.

4. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    When they lose something, they don't like to admit it.