1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Upton Brescian Hybrid w removable neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by BaddaBING, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Price:
    $7500
    Strings:
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Removable / adjustable neck. Strung with spiros. Aged tuners. Includes Upton Revolution Solo pickup. Excellent condition with the usual minor wear spots. Some small nicks in the top near the fingerboard. Kept in climate controlled studio. See Uptons site for videos of the removable neck. Awesome design - keeps tuning even with "on the fly" adjustments. Not interested in trades. Would travel reasonable distance for transaction. Located near Philadelphia PA. Email me if interested jnkbingener@gmail.com

John Chambliss and Mikegb like this.
  2. Jason Sypher

Jason Sypher Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2001
    Brooklyn, NY
    You might want to include some neck joint photos, and some collapsed shots to show what this baby can do!

3. Good idea!! here's a link to Upton showing the mechanics of the neck on one of their Karr basses

4. Price drop These now go for $9K new and a 6 month build time!

5. Looks like a gorgeous bass!

Is this a round back???

And how far from NYC in PA are you??

6. Thanks
    Thanks! It’s a flat back. I’m about 90 minutes away from North Jersey/Newark. Maybe just under 2 hours to Manhattan

7. Jim Dedrick

Jim Dedrick Jim Dedrick Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2016
    Port Deposit, MD
    Wow- what an awesome instrument. I would love to upgrade to a UB but timing is just not right. GLWTS