1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Vintage AKG C414 microphones tech info needed

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by Your Dream Bass, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Your Dream Bass

Your Dream Bass Commercial User

Jun 10, 2006
    St Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    Proprietor of Your Dream Bass, Proud North American Distributor of Olivo Basses and all instruments
    Hello,

I'm listing a couple of mics to sell in another forum (FS:oops:therstuff) and I'm trying to find out any technical/historical info that might help potential traders/buyers

Microphones are AKG C414 NR 2490 and NR1408 both have brass capsules but I can't say with any certainty if they are C12's I think they are as they sound great but I don't know if I want to take them apart to prove it or if even taking them apart would confirm it.

Any and all info is appreciated.

Thanks,

Terry

Attached Files:

2. chrisp2u

chrisp2u Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    Try asking over here if you don't get any other response on TB:
    http://www.gearslutz.com/

I'm sure someone over there will be able to give you some background on them... might be a another good place to unload them as well.
    ---
    c

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021