1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Walter Woods stereo head.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by NickyBass, Sep 17, 2007.

1. NickyBass

NickyBass Supporting Member

Nov 28, 2005
    Southern New Jersey
    I bought this head on TB as a back up, but picked up some A.M.P. gear, and it isn't getting the use it deserves. This is the original thread with pics: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290277&highlight=walter+woods

It shows some wear. There are a few scratches---It's definitely been used, but not abused in any way.

I'm looking to get $1550 shipped for it. I'm not really looking for trades at the moment.

I should mention that it needs a special cable to be run in stereo mode. I do not have one, but you can get one directly from Walter.

2. jleguy

jleguy Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2006
    DC Metro
    PM sent

3. jleguy

jleguy Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2006
    DC Metro
    Gonna let this one go. Looking for a higher wattage WW amp. Bump for a great TBer...they don't come any better than Nicky.

4. 82Daion

82Daion

Nov 14, 2006
    I heard one of these in concert over the weekend, and would love to have one-it sounded awesome with both electric and upright.

I don't have the money, though. :(

5. Reefer

Reefer Guest

Mar 9, 2003
    The special cable is needed for "bridge" mode, not stereo. This model is called "The Sweeper", all 3 bands have variable EQ points. It also has biamp capability with crossovers for both high and low end. Not too many of these around.

6. NickyBass

Nov 28, 2005
    Southern New Jersey
    Thanks for the added info Reefer. It is indeed a special amp, and it deserves to be used.

7. NickyBass

Nov 28, 2005
    Southern New Jersey
    bump

8. anonymous02282011

anonymous02282011 Guest

Jun 27, 2007
    pmd

9. Great price! I wish I had the dough, Nicky!

10. anonymous02282011

anonymous02282011 Guest

Jun 27, 2007
    money coming your way!

11. anonymous02282011

anonymous02282011 Guest

Jun 27, 2007
    I LOVE this amp. thanks Nicky.