1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade Warrior DM Custom 5 Bolt On Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cabassky, Jul 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. cabassky

cabassky

Apr 26, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for Sale OBO is my warrior Dran Michael Bass which I believe was built 2009 - this bass was traded to me for a Warwick 5 Thumb bass had owned- forgive me but I don't know a lot of specifics concerning this bass but I did send back to the warrior shop and had them replace the preamp completely along with new knobs (still have the wooden original knobs) with there most recent model and has a super powerful punch - please let me know if you have any questions and will answer as best that I can (hard case is included)

Thanks for looking!!

File_000 (1).jpeg File_001.jpeg File_004.jpeg File_002.jpeg File_003.jpeg

2. Bassworship1

Bassworship1

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    These are amazing basses that play and sound better than anything I've ever owned. Someone will love it.

cabassky likes this.
  3. cabassky

cabassky

Apr 26, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    Absolutely! I so wish I could keep it - after upgrading the preamp, it sounds amazing

Bassthrash83 likes this.
  4. Jdpsounds

Jdpsounds

Sep 30, 2011
    Woodbridge
    Would you trade for a Marco Bass 5 string bass?
    I’m the original owner of this bass and I’ve only had it for a few months.

Attached Files:

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021