SOLD Warwick Corvette FNA Jazzman 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by wallerdub, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    For Sale i have a Warwick Corvette FNA Jazzman 5 string bass, Ovangkol neck, Wenge fingerboard, and Swamp Ash body with flamed maple top. Lightweight Warwick for the win!
    Upgraded tuners to Hipshots, schaller strap locks, original everything else. This bass sounds amazing and feels even better.

Serial number:
    J 117635-05
    Article number:
    1325370500GDAFMOWW
    produced:
    2005-09-13
    Description:
    Corvette FNA, 5-string
    Honey Violin Oil finish
    Swamp Ash / A Flamed Maple top body
    Ovangkol neck
    Gold hardware

Made in Germany

Asking $1100 OBO

Willing to trade for Bergantino IP112 w/ extension cab or comparable modular amp setup, Fender Basses or contact me with offers, all offers considered!!

thanks for looking.
    IMG_7423.JPG IMG_7424.JPG IMG_7425.JPG IMG_7426.JPG IMG_7444.jpg

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    bassbooty likes this.
  2. DevinWard369

DevinWard369

Apr 30, 2012
    Utah
    F,n,a...

bassbooty likes this.
  3. If you don't mind me asking....why are you letting this one go? Are there any issues?

4. The reason i'm parting with this bass is because i haven't played it out live in 6 months and have been on a fender kick lately. I've tried 5 strings multiple times and this used to be my main bass, but i just gravitate back to 4 strings everytime. 4 strings win for me, and funding a new amp rig too...

There are no issues at all with this bass, it plays wonderfully.

cheers

5. Is there a case included with that price? If so, what are the details and how will you ship? And is the electronics pkg original?

6. I have a decent hard case i can ship it in and will pack it well. However buyer wants me to ship it, their call. "Local" pickup preferred, happy to drive and meet somewhere.

All original Electronics, and in quality working order, yes.

cheers

7. Interested in trades at all? Got a 1981 Ibanez Musician MC-824

8. fritzk9

fritzk9 Supporting Member

May 11, 2005
    Indianapolis, IN
    Nice! Do you know the weight?

9. SOLD $1050 shipped. thanks for the interest guys.

Cheers

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 19, 2022