1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

WARWICK CORVETTE ROCKBASS FRETLESS 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jstringer, Jan 22, 2012.

1. I am selling my awesome unlined fretless, Warwick Corvette Rockbass 5 string. I don't give her much love and she needs a good home.

Very pretty blue/woodgrain bass, active MEC jazz pickups, very comfortable design, and a gig bag.

If your looking for a very NICE fretless, no budget crap for the money, it is hard to beat in my opinion.

Asking $450 shipped with gig bag or BEST OFFER.

also see my Peavey TL 6 string for sale!
    Thanks!
    My home email address is john-stringer at hotmail.com, I travel a lot and this may be easier some times to get a hold of me. I can email my cell number as well. :bassist:

2. some1

some1

Apr 27, 2011
    Pictures please?

3. Pics coming tonight!!

4. its fretless

Attached Files:

5. pics:hyper::hyper:

Attached Files:

6. Come on guys shoot a offer. It's a very nice bass not being used. :help: her out!

7. I would be willing to work out a deal if any one has a nice keyboard midi controller( around a 49 key), nice fire wire I/O, any preamp or effects? especially guitar effects? anyone have a native instruments maschine they just got and realize it won't work for them? I'll take it off your hands!
    :bag:
    plus or minus cash we can work out a deal. otherwise still for sale, and top prioty is cash.

Make an offer! the worst i can say is "no!" I would rather sell it than let it sit.:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Thanks everyone !:bassist::D

8. Price drop, $400 shipped or best offer!!

9. I gotta boss me-50, and a voodoo labs super fuzz I'd throw in for a trade?

10. Moe Monsarrat

Moe Monsarrat Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2006
    Austin, Tx.
    Endorsing artist:Regenerate Guitar Works Carvin, Micheal Kelly Guitars
    It really is quite pretty isn't it?

11. Those fuzz are awesome and I've never messed with the me-50 but it has good reviews.. I'll think on it but I'm still holding on for some cash... For now!

Thank you !
    And yes, she is very pretty! A lot better than most of the more bargain fretless bass's out there, plus it is unlined and a 5'er. Kind of a rare breed for these basses. You will see 5 strings, and 4 banger lined fretless rockbass's but try and find one like this...

12. edpal

edpal Banned

Oct 3, 2007
    Just sent email to your hotmail - consider it SOLD!

13. THANKS FOR LOOKING! :D:D

14. edpal

edpal Banned

Oct 3, 2007
    YOU RANG?! UUUUHhhhhhh.

The deal is done! Sweet!:bassist:

15. lotsa luck - it's a nice looking bass!

16. edpal

edpal Banned

Oct 3, 2007
    Thanks, I've never cared for the Warwick look (the horns on the body look "phallic" and the headstock is sort of boat paddle). However, if it plays nice I'll get over those aspects - they may even grow on me. German aestetics is alway a bit weird, imo.

17. I hear ya. I can go either way on the shape (though I always dug the headstock). But the necks are just soo comfy!

18. edpal

edpal Banned

Oct 3, 2007
    Well, that headstock ain't no Ric or Hamer, both of which have some real pazzaz, but at least the Warwick headstock does looks solid.

Hey, like your avatar doggie - I have two French bulldogs...I realize your "sourmug" is a pug. AFAIK.