1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warwick Corvette Std 5string Saddle Gone

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by ahhjayy420, Jun 6, 2012.

1. ahhjayy420

ahhjayy420

Feb 28, 2012
    Hey guys, I play a Warwick Corvette Std. 5string Active bass and i noticed a couple days ago that the very small, black saddle was missing. The rest of them are there though. Is there anyway I can order a new one? I have not been able to find a way to replace this, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Where are you located? I can connect you with a few different sources for replacement parts. If you're in the US I would recommend the Warwick & Framus Custom Shop in New York, or our distributor US Music. Get back to me and I'll give you detailed info. Thanks!

3. ahhjayy420

ahhjayy420

Feb 28, 2012
    I'm located in Virginia. It'd be amazing if you could help.

4. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    ahhjayy420,

Please email Dan at the NY Custom Shop, at d.africano@warwick.de He should be able to get you the part you need. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask!