1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Stage 1 5-String Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rmichael, Apr 29, 2019.

1. rmichael

rmichael Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2006
    Central Illinois
    Price:
    $4250
    Strings:
    Custom Shop Warwick Streamer Stage 1

Build features include -
    Year: 2011
    Top: Exhibition Grade AAAA Quilted Maple Top
    Body: Maple Body
    Neck: 7pc Exhibition Grade AAAA Tiger Maple
    Headstock: AAAA Quilt To Match Top
    Fingerboard: Exhibition Grade AAA Flame Maple
    Fret Markers : Blue LED (Front & Side)
    Pickups: Dual EMG Humbuckers
    Bridge: Black Brass 3D Bridge
    Tuners: Black & Gold

Bass is in excellent condition. Hardware was originally Chrome but has been upgraded to black & gold. Original chrome hardware will be included in the sale. I can only find one small ding on the lower, curved contour of the body of the bass. Neck is straight with low action and zero fret buzz anywhere on the neck. According to DB Goods, new cost on this bass would be well over $10K. Sale includes an SKB ISeries ATA Flight Case.

Price is firm. Serious inquires only, please. I sold my other bass that I had for sale so I don’t “need” to sell this bass.

Trade value is approx. $4500.00. I’m specifically looking for a trade for a 33” - 34” Scale 4-string Bass. Warwick Streamer, Marleaux, USA Spector NS-4 or NS-2, Alembic, Warrior, Roscoe Century Signature, etc.,. Preference given to models listed above with maple or Ebony fretboards.

This bass was previously built for and owned by Andy Irvine. You can check out a video of Andy providing a demo of the bass below!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  2. Stewart13

Stewart13 Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2016
    Redmond, Oregon
    This was owned by Andy Irvine.

Reedt2000, oaklandthumb and rmichael like this.
  3. rmichael

rmichael Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2006
    Central Illinois
    Thanks for the info! Good to know! Found the video of him doing a demo with it!

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    Reedt2000 likes this.
  4. songwriter21

songwriter21 I have an obsession for wood. The musical kind. Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Sponsored by Hipshot
    Good LORD is this nice.

Reedt2000 and rmichael like this.