1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warwick double buck 4 string neck through

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Adamnchains, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Adamnchains

Adamnchains

Mar 17, 2009
    Saint Louis
    I just bought one used for $785 in near perfect condition. but it came with a case only. no care kit. where can i purchase one or something better. i am noob to this and i just love the sound so i bought one.

2. SurrenderMonkey

SurrenderMonkey

Aug 18, 2006
    Liverpool
    Congrats on your purchase, that's a hell of a deal.

That's a bit of a bummer, all Warwicks come with the care kit, certificate and a case / padded gigbag, so the shop must have it around (or it's been nicked).

You can order directly from the Warwick website.The problem with US purchases is that they changed distributors recently. It's probably best you ask on the Warwick forums.

http://forum.warwick.de/

3. AndyW83

AndyW83

Feb 18, 2009
    definately sounds like a good deal

4. Wes Whitmore

Wes Whitmore

Mar 10, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    All of the care tips can be found on their site. The care kit has some wax, a cloth, some allen wrenches, and the manual. I have the black $$ bolt-on, and according to the site, you don't need to wax it since it isn't a natural finish. I do anyhow.
    Wes