SOLD Warwick LWA 1000 Silver NEW PRICE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jreynolds2159, Jul 27, 2016.

1. jreynolds2159

jreynolds2159

Oct 10, 2012
    Burlington, NC
    Endorsing Artist: Schroeder Cabinets, GK Endorser.
    Price:
    $475.00
    I took this great little 2 channel amp in on a trade deal a few months ago. It really is a crazy cool amp that is very versatile and an EQ section that has a lot of shaping capabilities. The compressor is also pretty cool on how it effects your overall tone and volume.
    Anyway, everything works perfectly, comes with the Warwick gig back, power cord, and the Warwick channel selector. Bag has a small rip close to one of the zippers but other than that, perfect!
    This comes with rack ears. I use all rack-mount equipment and this just takes up to much room in the rack.
    $475.00 shipped conus

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  2. john m

john m Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2006
    Remove wood sides to install rack ears.

3. john m

john m Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2006
    They must have sent you the wrong screws----mine worked.

Susqmike likes this.
  4. jreynolds2159

jreynolds2159

Oct 10, 2012
    Burlington, NC
    Yes, China

5. gmarcus

gmarcus Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2003
    Can you mix the two channels or is it either or?

6. jreynolds2159

jreynolds2159

Oct 10, 2012
    Burlington, NC
    No blending of the channels, really no need to do that with this head. They DO share the power supply so it's really cool if maybe you a fretless Jazz that you play sometimes but you usually play a P-bass. One flick of the foot switch (included) and your each is completely different. Each channel also has its own compressor!
    Thanks for the question

Jeff

7. chiggun

chiggun

Jul 11, 2015
    Iowa
    Still available?

8. jreynolds2159

jreynolds2159

Oct 10, 2012
    Burlington, NC
    Yes, very!

Jeff

9. Does the compressor work properly on this one (I've seen some confusing reprts that there may have been an issue with certain units distorting when the compressor kicks in).

Also, will you ship to Canada?

Thanks.

10. jreynolds2159

jreynolds2159

Oct 10, 2012
    Burlington, NC
    When I was using this amp I used the compressor the whole time. I was very pleased with the way it worked. As for the shipping, I can it anywhere as long as you pay the duties and orher penelties assicuated with that. I will pay "shipping charges" not duties.
    Thanks
    Jeff

11. nkalil

nkalil

Nov 22, 2016
    Still available?

12. jreynolds2159

jreynolds2159

Oct 10, 2012
    Burlington, NC
    Yes

13. Tony Hanks

Tony Hanks

Nov 13, 2014
    i used to own one of these if split your signal you can run both channels at once. i used it this way ran channel one as clean and channel two as a distortion channel that way i always had a clean signal but without have to run two amps.

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021