SOLD Warwick RockBass StarBass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JSandbloom, Mar 5, 2017.

1. JSandbloom

JSandbloom Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2004
    Redding, Ca
    Grace Guitars USA
    Price:
    Strings:
    From sweet and mellow to growling rock and roll, this Warwick Rockbass Starbass has you covered. The beautiful flamed maple body provides vintage tones and stylings. The MEC single coil pickups and passive electronics give you plenty of punch and output, while the 32" scale and 20" radius provide superior playability that Warwick is known for. The curved body shape and semi-hollow design allows for exceptional comfort while playing. Very clean bass with almost no signs of wear. Warwick straplocks not included.

Features:
    - Laminated Flamed Maple Body
    - Maple Neck
    - 21 Fret Rosewood Fingerboard
    - Set-Neck Construction
    - 32" Scale Length
    - 20" Radius
    - MEC Vintage Single Coil Pickups
    - Passive Electronics (2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Pickup Switch)

This instrument has had the original serial number replaced and has been stamped "USED" on the back of the headstock. Why, you may ask? We get our instruments from a national refurbishing center. This center receives instruments, inspects them, sets them up, and repairs them if needed. This is how we can offer you a quality, like new instrument for a lot less.

Trades I'm interested in would be for Aguilar but let me know what you have.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  2. JSandbloom

Feb 2, 2004
    Redding, Ca
    Grace Guitars USA
    IMG_4624.PNG IMG_4625.PNG IMG_4626.PNG IMG_4627.PNG IMG_4628.PNG IMG_4629.PNG

3. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    These are badass. I just bought a bass otherwise I'd probably be throwing money atcha. This burst is nice like vintage Gibsons - needs some gold speed knobs to really put it over the top =0)

GLWTS!!!!

bass-novice and JSandbloom like this.
  4. Hey! I saw you were interested in trading for cabs, would you be at all interested in Fender Bassman 410 Pro's? I have a set with casters and covers.

5. JSandbloom

Feb 2, 2004
    Redding, Ca
    Grace Guitars USA
    Hey, thanks for the can offer. However, I am looking to stick with Aguilar cabs.

Thanks!

6. No problem! Good luck on your endeavors!

JSandbloom likes this.
  7. JSandbloom

Feb 2, 2004
    Redding, Ca
    Grace Guitars USA
    New pics

IMG_4674.JPG IMG_4675.JPG IMG_4676.JPG IMG_4677.JPG IMG_4679.JPG IMG_4681.JPG IMG_4683.JPG IMG_4685.JPG IMG_4686.JPG

Ol' Dub likes this.