well, the username says it all....

Discussion in 'Bass Central' started by MetalWhore, Aug 22, 2010.

1. MetalWhore

MetalWhore

Aug 22, 2010
    I am a 16 year old kid wanting to come up into the metal scene in the seattle are. my time zone says diffrent, didnt set it. but my biggest issue is that i just got my Kahler V recently and i have prior instrument experiance (trumpet) but that hardly relates to my bass needs. Are there any possible suggestions of what i can do for learning how to play.... u guys probably get this alot but in order for me to get a band together i need the help. anything you can re direct me to or tell me, it would be seriously cool. :help: :D

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Good luck man, first off. It's rough being in a metal band in this area. It's not very accepting of it. Some venues are cool, others not so much - but that's not the problem... getting a good draw is difficult.
    You'd also be much better off posting in the misc., bassists or general instruction forums. This forum is for a store in Florida :).

3. MetalWhore

MetalWhore

Aug 22, 2010
    oh, many apologies, copy and paste.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 16, 2021