1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What's a good mobile phone game?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Clyde_Simpleton, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Can anyone reccomend a decent game for your phone? I've been playing clash of clans forever and have the basic stuff like chess and solitaire. I'm not much into phone games but they are fun to pass the time.

2. MJ5150 likes this.
  3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    I like Toon Blast and DomiNations.

-Mike

4. JN8642

JN8642

Aug 19, 2015
    Diablo Immortal is coming out soon.

I play a few MOBA games on occasion too which are fun

5. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    Break Liner. Mindless one touch nonsense but I've played innumerable hours of it. Orbia is great too. There's a gin rummy game called grand gin rummy that's good. Quiz panic. Quick online competitive trivia. I dominate in that game. People are dumb.

6. T_Bone_TL

T_Bone_TL

Jan 10, 2013
    NW Mass/SW VT
    See how many times you can get it to skip on the surface of the pond when you fling it. No fair using a frozen pond.

Then enjoy all your new free time and lower stress levels.

Mike N and two fingers like this.
  7. pcake

pcake Supporting Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Los Angeleez
    fairway solitaire. it's solitaire, it's golf, it has a zillion levels including bonus levels and 3 daily courses, you can win lots of useful tools to apply to your game and if you want you can join a club, which gives you extra upgrades. it's got fun and funny stuff. i'm almost to level 600, probably have played over 1500 daily courses plus bonus courses.

oh, and about six months ago it added golf commentators out of nowhere. they're often pretty funny or you can go into settings and turn them off.

i'm also a big fan of snackjack, a blackjack game where you feed pigs with fair foods from lots of humorous food vendors, then populate your farm and build the pigs stuff like a movie theater and sushi bar.

MJ5150 likes this.
  8. dwm74

dwm74

Nov 8, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    I enjoy word games. A couple that waste too much of my time are Swiped for Words and Pressed for Words. Each round is only 2 1/2 minutes so you can squeeze in a few rounds anytime.

MJ5150 likes this.
  9. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    I like to play FunTowers.
    Also to clarify, I am an Android user.

-Mike

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  10. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    This is free on Android but Apple will charge you $7.95 for the privilege. ;)

shadowtippy, dwm74 and T_Bone_TL like this.
  11. I liked "Swamp Attack" a few years ago. In fact I got so hooked on it, I had to delete it so I wouldn't play it at work. Also liked the old standby "Angry Birds".

MJ5150 likes this.
  12. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Supporting Member

As far as I'm concerned, the best game is classic Solitaire. You can play it for two minutes, set it down and come back.

I seldom have more than 2-5 minutes to play any game, so that works great.

13. DirtDog

DirtDog

Jun 7, 2002
    The Deep North
    Golf Clash aka Golf Crack
    Bike Baron

14. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    Bike Baron is great. Have you made any levels? I tried but didn't have the patience for it.

15. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2001
    Spencerport, New York
    Hang up and drive....

Joshua, T_Bone_TL and MJ5150 like this.
  16. DirtDog

DirtDog

Jun 7, 2002
    The Deep North
    I’ve gotten all levels except for the super advanced stuff where you have zero gravity....lost my patience with that!!