1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Why Tapatalk?

Discussion in 'TalkBass Mobile App Support' started by Mound of Sound, Sep 29, 2013.

1. I'm just curious as to what the advantages were for switching to the Tapatalk format? I thought the old TB app was better. I like having the navigation to the menus at the bottom of the screen. Now I have to hit the Back button 50 times to get to the menu. Multiple page threads are also more of a hassle to jump through.

Is there a true reason why this was done, or is it simply change for the sake of change?

Also, all talkbass forum links lead me back to the Cremona Double Bass thread.

2. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    hi,
    the prior app was based on a different technology, and the developers wouldn't / couldn't fix bugs in it. So we switched pretty much because we had to