will it come back?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by steve-o, Nov 3, 2003.

1. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    i have a girl..she means everything to me...
    there was a mis understanding one day and we broke up....i went with another girl that liked me for a week...i realized that the first girl actaully was really into the relationship even tho' she didn't show it....

i realize how big of an idiot i was to leave her adn i go back..we talk i leave her flowers in her car when she was in marching band..the whole nine yards..

well we start going back out....she told me that she doesn't feel the same way she did..and she is going back out with me to see if it will work...

this is normal right? (well not me messing up but the way she feels)

time will only help...i know..

but is all hope gone? i really don't want it to be..she is the best i have found..

very supportive of me playing and my car racing (legal) she plays herself (drums)

she is very careing....beautiful...just gorgeous...

any helpful hints?
    i write songs poems...buy her stuff ( i know buying her stuff isn't going to buy love..but girls love stuff right?)

i don't know..i guess i feel like rambaling about it....

thanks guys...feel free to point out how stupid i was

2. Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine
    No offense intended, but I think by the way you wrote that post, that you're giving yourself away as a big wussy. Chicks don't dig that. Everybody gravitates toward a challenge, even if they don't make it known, and you've obviously are throwing yourself at her. Ever had a friend or someone you just know cling to you constantly and how annoying that is? Yah, it's like that. If there's someone you want to get to know, and you cling to them, they'll run away. Just makes you want to get them even more right? You obviously aren't noticing the pattern going on here, she's yours, then you cling, she runs, you go elsewhere and she got you back, repeat. She wants a challenge, and you're not giving it, so run from her, show you don't need her but hint that you're interested in her and she'll be all over you. Or so the theory goes.

the moral: stop being her bitch.

the other moral: it's posts like these that make OT look like www.talkteenangst.com

:rolleyes: :p :meh:
  3. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    lol...wells there is not a clingy thing goin on..i don't see her much..or talk to her.. and she didn't run i did..:meh:

4. miccheck1516

miccheck1516 Guest

Feb 15, 2003
    kILLDAR, i dont mean to flame you, but its just that your the one in this topic at the minute, but i seriously think there is something wrong, when a bassist(an artist) cant come on a message board, and go to the off topic section and explain how he feel with regard to love etc, infact i cant bet that if steve-o was a 40 year old who had just split up with his wife he wouldnt get told that his post makes the site look like http://www.sadloserswithoutwives.com. The guy is only trying to express his feelings and seek advice from people he obviously thinks can offer it, if i was him, a conclusion like that would just make me feel Sh*t

But, as i said, your not the first, and i bet you wont be the last.
  5. Whatever this misunderstanding was about made her lose trust in you.

The fact that she's going out with you again is a good sign.

Tread lightly. Don't rush it.

6. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    thanks guys..

and o i will love every sandwich