1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Wilson 6 position Q wah, boss BF-2, blend pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Meyatch, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Meyatch

Meyatch Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Price:
    $25-$100
    These pedals have all been mainstays on my board, but I'm trying to downsize from a pedaltrain pro, to a classic jr. So here are some pedals I've already gotten smaller versions of. All great pedals, all 100% functioning. All have velcro on the back.

MIJ Boss BF-2 $50 sold!

full.
    full.
    full.

Wilson 6 position Q wah - $100$90 sold!
    I've had this for a long time, and I've loved every second of it. They don't appear to sell the Q wah in a 6 position anymore. I think I remember the upgrade to 12 was about the same price as the upgrade for an LED, and I decided I'd rather have the LED.

full.
    full.
    full.

Blend Pedal - $25

I bought this from a guy on reverb, its hand made. 100% working, with phase switch.

full.
    full.
    full.
    full.

I'm trying to downsize, so I'm not really interested in trades right now. The only thing I'd be interested in is a mini tuner pedal.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  2. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06

Mar 13, 2009
    San Bernardino,CA
    PM sent on BF-2 I’ll take it

Meyatch likes this.
  3. BassWaffle

BassWaffle

Apr 10, 2011
    DC/Baltimore
    Know if the blend pedal is true bypass?

4. Meyatch

Nov 25, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    sorry, it seems I bought it so long ago I don't really have any documentation for it anymore. I think it likely is, it has a standard 3pdt switch in it, like most true bypass effects.

5. Funky Ghost

Funky Ghost Translucently Groovy

Someone is going to love that Q Wah. I have the very same pedal and wouldn't part with it for love or money. GLWTS.

Meyatch likes this.
  6. Meyatch

Nov 25, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    only the wilson pedal remains. I thought that would be gone in days. Is it not the flavor of the month at talkbass anymore? It was red hot when I got it.

7. Meyatch

Nov 25, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    price reduced on Q-wah, and I finally figured out how to get rid of my gigantic pictures.

8. Meyatch

Nov 25, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    all sold, thanks everyone!