Wireless pack holders on straps

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by DRN, Jan 22, 2004.

1. DRN

Mar 17, 2002
    Las Vegas
    I have noticed that most professionals while using wireless transmitters have them mounted on the strap about mid back in a leather pouch. My question is where can I find one of these pouches or do you think they are custom made.

2. I used to live in a small redneck town. Old pickups, flannel shirts, ballcaps, and lots of smokeless tobacco (snuff, chaw, dip).

Some dudes had a little leather snuff can holder that went on their belt, it would be perfect for a wireless xmitter pack.

It may say 'Copenhagen' or 'Skoal' :D
  3. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    I'm pretty sure Levy's makes one, but I've been forgetting to check thier catalog. When I got my XWire I searched all over town for one of those case thingys for the transmitter, but no one knew what I was talking about. I'm thinking of just making one from an old strap or something, but the clip on my XWire is VERY strong.
  4. grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    Dunlop makes them. They're about 10 bucks. Try Musician's Friend or Zzounds. I love mine!
  5. Bass Tranquil

Bass Tranquil

Nov 16, 2003

Expensive, but hands down the last strap you will ever need.

I found one at Sam Ash and loved it ever since.
  6. DRN

Mar 17, 2002
    Las Vegas
    Cool thanks for the info I am going to order the Dunlop. I will let you know how it works out.