Xaviere P Bass

Discussion in 'Bass Central' started by BFonbass, Mar 2, 2012.

1. BFonbass

BFonbass

Feb 19, 2012
    I would love to hear some opinions on these Xaviere guitars. I have an 83 Fender PB and I love it but I'm starting to play out again after 25 years and I think I would like to have a backup on stage. I have looked at and played some other basses but nothing fits in my hand as comfortable and familiar as my PB. Looking at these online guitarfetish.com and reading the specs it should feel just like my PB but how will it sound, endure and keep in tune? Any and all opinions are appreciated

2. Stev187

Stev187 Peavey MegaBass Club!

Jan 11, 2011
    Toledo, OH
    I bought one for this exact reason; plenty of pics and sound clips on the other threads. Search the archives. Short version: I like my Xaviere P and J; I have the P set up with flats and chrome covers. It's a cheapo funk machine!

xavieres2.jpg

--Steve

3. dtotheatothevto

dtotheatothevto

Mar 6, 2012
    There are a couple threads on here...one really good long one with folks' impressions. I was researching them the last few days. Just search for Xaviere.

4. mikezimmerman

mikezimmerman Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Omaha, Nebraska
    If you post this question up in the "Basses" forum as opposed to Bass Central's (Florida bass specialty store) sponsored forum, you'll probably get a wider range of responses.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021