1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD XMAS Price Drop: Mike Lull M4V 2011-2012 Matte Black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by SleepGetsYourGhost, Dec 15, 2016.

1. SleepGetsYourGhost

SleepGetsYourGhost

Mar 18, 2015
    Price:
    Strings:
    I bought this bass roughly three months ago to give a Mike Lull bass a try, and it has not disappointed. The only reason I'm letting it go is because the matte black is a little too sinister looking for my current project and I want to go full passive. I'm hoping to pick up the same bass only in an oly white/tort configuration with all passive electronics. Weight is right around 8 lbs., pups are Aguilar Hot Jazz single coils coupled with a Bartolini NTBT 918 preamp. Controls are Volume/Blend/Tone (push pull pot for active passive)/Stacked bass and treble. All hipshot hardware. Neck is straight, frets are plekked - very low action, easy to play.

Condition wise I'd give it an 8.5-9/10. It does have light blemishes, which I've tried to capture. Nothing beyond normal use. Matte black is a difficult color to photograph well!

Trade wise I'd like to pick up a white Lull M4V, fully passive. I'd also be open to considering Sadowsky metros, Nash j's, Suhr j's, etc. Also going to be looking for a Fodera monarch standard 4 at some point in the near future, I'd add 2k++ cash if you're interested in the Lull.

Thank you!

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      748.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      399 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      469.7 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      792.7 KB
      Views:
  2. TDCbass

TDCbass

Oct 17, 2013
    Wylie Tx
    Ah, my old bass! This thing absolutely smokes. GLWTS!

3. jongor

jongor

Jan 11, 2003
    Maine
    Nut width?.....I found it, 1.5", 12" radius.

4. Xansky

Xansky Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2011
    Snohomish, WA
    Would you be interested in a Fiesta Red Mike Lull V4? That's the passive version of the M4V.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021