SOLD Xotic XJ-1t5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rigorous bass, Aug 6, 2020.

1. rigorous bass

rigorous bass Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Price:
    $1650
    Strings:
    I am selling this awesome sounding and playing bass to fund another one locally. The ash grain is pretty stunning in my opinion. This bass is a monster tone wise with a thunderous B string! These basses are really well made and comparable to other super high end instruments that sell for way more. Great value on these. It’s almost in mint condition with the exception of one small ding on the bottom edge of the 13th fret and scratchy pickguard from player wear. Other than that, it’s pretty clean. Bass weighs right a 10lbs according to the previous owner. No HRI but pickups are pretty quiet.
    Pickups are Lindy Fralin.
    19mm string spacing at the bridge
    1.850 nut width
    Controls are V(push/pull for active/passive) blend, tone control, bass, mid, treble
    Mid switch (400hz/800hz) high switch (6Hz/12kHz)

I think this covers mostly everything. Let me know if you have any questions. I will gladly do my best to answer. Shipped for $1650 OBO
    Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
    NigelD, Rasbeng, osuok88 and 4 others like this.
  2. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Colorado
    Where was it manufactured?

3. rigorous bass

Mar 12, 2012
    Japan
    Japan

4. rigorous bass

Mar 12, 2012
    Sold!! On its way east to the big city!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021