1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Yamaha BB NE2 Nathan East

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JB36, Jul 4, 2016.

1. JB36

JB36 Supporting Member

Apr 22, 2010
    Albany, NY
    Price:
    $1600
    Strings:
    I've decided to stick with 4s for now so I'm going to move this bass on. It's a Nathan East signature model that weighs 9.5 Lbs. It's in very nice condition with no signifigant dents or dings. There's some light swirling on the front which can be expected with the color black. The bass presents very well. It also plays and sounds great. It's a 34" scale with a very tight and clear sounding B string. The preamp offers many tonal options and the neck is very easy to play as it's slim front to back. No trades as I'm moving unused gear out. The bass ships in a gig bag and well packed. $1600 shipped CONUS.

image_35.jpg

image_25.jpg

image_34.jpg

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    ranat likes this.
  2. ranat

ranat

Dec 22, 2010
    LA California
    A very excellent bass with a superb price! I own the white one. Good luck.

JB36 likes this.
  3. Bassworship1

Bassworship1 Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    PM sent

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021