1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Yamaha BBNE2 Nathan East Signature 5 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Adam Wright, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Adam Wright

Adam Wright Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Arlington,Tx
    Mike Lull Basses, Roscoe Basses, 64 Audio IEM, SIT Strings
    Price:
    Strings:
    Better-than-excellent condition Yamaha Nathan East 5 string. Black/gold. 10.2 lbs Comes with OHSC.
    All other specs here..BBNE2 - BB Series - Basses - Guitars & Basses - Musical Instruments - Products - Yamaha United States

Amazing bass with super fast low action. Yamaha Japan build quality is as good as it gets. I just about never gig professionally with a 5 string and I have several and will be unloading the ones I didn't have custom built for me.

No trades unless it's at least $1000+your item/s.

$1650 shipped.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    mindwell and songwriter21 like this.
  2. songwriter21

songwriter21 I have an obsession for wood. The musical kind. Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Sponsored by Hipshot
    This is one bad mofo of a bass.

3. Hello from a fellow North Texas resident (Wichita Falls):).....I previously owned the Yamaha Nathan East BBNE1...have you ever played one of those and if so, can you comment on the neck profiles between the two? The NE1 was, to me, a little chunkier then what I prefered thus the reason I no longer have it.
    Randy

4. Adam Wright

Adam Wright Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Arlington,Tx
    Mike Lull Basses, Roscoe Basses, 64 Audio IEM, SIT Strings
    I have never played a BBNE1

5. songwriter21

songwriter21 I have an obsession for wood. The musical kind. Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Sponsored by Hipshot
    You can always email and ask the man himself! Granted, it took a little while for me to get a response from him, but he did write me back a few times...class-act player, all the way.

6. Thanks songwriter21

songwriter21 likes this.
  7. Chris Breese

Chris Breese Supporting Member

Dec 12, 1999
    Farmington, IL USA
    Available?

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021