SOLD Yamaha TRBX304 White

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Spider-Man, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man

May 13, 2014
    Columbia, MD
    Price:
    Strings:
    Yamaha trbx304 with Axe Pack (Accessory bundle).

Like new. Kept at church for Sunday service but haven't played much.

Just restrung with Daddario XL. It comes with Levy's EM7S gig bag.

Local Pickup around NoVA/DC/MD area.

From Yamaha:

Yamaha TRBX304 Electric Bass Guitar, Solid Mahogany

This is TRBX. TRBX304 is built around a simple principle - your performance. The perfectly balanced, ultra-comfortable solid mahogany body provides the optimum tonal foundation while the Performance EQ active circuitry gives instant access to perfectly dialed-in stage-ready tones coupled with the expressive control you need. This is the bass you’ve been waiting for.

You’re the bedrock of your music. The foundation. The fundamental. The link. You need an instrument with the strength and power to perform. An instrument that gives you the freedom to innovate, to create and push the boundaries. You need a bass where everything‘s just right. Sound, feel, looks – nothing comes second.

With Yamaha’s unique combination of advanced design, precision engineering and time-honoured craftsmanship, the Yamaha Guitar Development team have created the perfect instrument for bass players who aren’t ready to compromise. An instrument with the tone you need to underpin your performance and the flexibility to allow you to create and define your own voice. An instrument that offers unparalleled comfort, incredible playability and road-ready durability - night after night, session after session. An instrument designed and built to be the core of your music.

IMG_2847.JPG
    IMG_2849.JPG IMG_2846.JPG

dinosaur lies and dralionux like this.
  2. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Scale? Weight?

3. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man

May 13, 2014
    Columbia, MD
    34”. I don’t have the scale ATM but it is 9lb.

PawleeP likes this.
  4. Malak the Mad

Malak the Mad Over the River and through the Looking Glass Supporting Member

Hey, Webslinger! You wouldn't still happen to have this bass, would you? I'm not looking to buy, but I'm trying to find the dimensions of the 304's pickups for a parts-bass I'm working on. If so, could you help a fellow Spidey-fan out?

5. PawleeP

PawleeP

Oct 8, 2012
    East Coast
    nice.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 21, 2021