1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Zadow

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by olivier, Nov 14, 2003.

1. olivier

olivier

Dec 17, 1999
    Paris, France
    Have you seen/tried this new combo for DB: Zadow ?

2. Nuno A.

Nuno A. Velvet Strings Customer Service

Jul 9, 2001
    SWITZERLAND
    I've been asking every bass player i know about it but so far nobody seems to know about it, sure would like to give it a try.....

NUNO

3. olivier

olivier

Dec 17, 1999
    Paris, France
    How far is Cremlingen from where you live ?

4. Nuno A.

Nuno A. Velvet Strings Customer Service

Jul 9, 2001
    SWITZERLAND
    Im 890 km away( i live in Lugano , south of Switzerland, 20mn away from the Italian border)
    You are 835 km away so for both of us is quite a trip ...

5. jonas

jonas

Dec 9, 2003
    Frankfurt am Main/Germany
    Kontrabass-Atelier, Lando Music (Germany)
    The Zadow ze200 amp not only looks, but also sounds similar to the Acoustic Image amps. It's hand-made by Michael Zadow, electrical engineer and double bassist, who lives near Braunschweig/ Germany. Besides some technical improvements, it's more powerful (louder) than an AI Contra.
    You'll find more informations at Zadow's website or my website: www.eminence-bass.de

6. olivier

olivier

Dec 17, 1999
    Paris, France
    Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome Herr Jonas Lohse to TalkBass.com! Jonas is a bassist and computer wiz who has developped over the years a comprehensive compedium of Pick-Ups and Amps which has been judged to be nifty enough to be included in Durrl's Newbie Links ! Check out his various pages.
    Helo Jonas.

7. mje

mje

Aug 1, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    Zadow's web site is interesting, but there is one glaring bit of folklore: He tells pasemaker wearers to "beware", as the Contra's switching amp isn't shielded. FOr one thing, I don't think the Contra puts out any significant RF- certainly nothing that is picked up by any nearby amps in my home studio. For another, all pacemakers are heavily shielded.