1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ZOOM B3 > Help me!!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by shake-n-bake, Oct 19, 2013.

1. shake-n-bake

shake-n-bake

Jul 18, 2008
    Toronto
    Hi, I bought a ZOOM B3, with the idea of having my bass signal come through my computer speakers so I could jam along with songs on my computer.

I have it connected via USB, I downloaded the drivers, chose the playback device to be 'ZOOM G Series Audio' but I can't seem to get it to work.

Can somebody please give me detailed instructions on how to get this to work? The manual really doesn't help and I have been searching the internet, but no luck.

THANKS!

2. Ikkir

Ikkir

Jun 26, 2005
    Swansea, UK
    I think the sound will only come from the Zoom B3 output - so you would have to plug the speakers into the Zoom.

From Zooms FAQ's :-

I am able to use the USB audio interface to record, but no sound comes out of my computer speakers. What should I do?

When using the B3 as a USB audio interface, sound from the computer is output through the B3. Connect speakers to the B3 instead of the computer

3. shake-n-bake

shake-n-bake

Jul 18, 2008
    Toronto
    This works. Thank you Ikkir, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

4. Fingers Green

Fingers Green

Feb 25, 2013
    Hi folks.
    I've got a Zoom B3 and a new TC Electronic BH 500 amp but when I connect the Zoom B3 I'm getting an awful lot of humming from the speakers. Has anyone else come across this and if so, did you manage to fix it please?
    Cheers
    Chris