Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998. Join us! :)
The purpose of this forum is to solicit input on newsletter content. Paul L. from Threadloom (threadloom_paul) is testing algorithms that will select threads to feature as "popular" in upcoming weekly emails. He has access to this forum and will be posting here shortly. Thanks! - Paul D.
- bassman.bob was last seen:
- Jan 5, 2013
- Current Setup:
- 1)'09 Carvin 5 Kit: Koa back, Figured Walnut Front w/Soapbars, Maple neck, Ebony Finger, Stainless Frets. Plays and sounds Massive! 2) '06 Shecter Custom 5. Bone Stock W/ EMG's. 3) '75 Fender Squire Bullet. (first bass, bought in '87). I Play all these through Ampeg and Fender Rumble Cab
- Favorite Genres:
- Band Plays Rock, Alternative, Punk but I'm into anything that grooves.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- I hold down the Lows and do some lead and backing Vox for Bad Tale. Local Denver Band.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Used to have a GK RB800, Used a Fender Bassman then and a Peavy 2-15 Killing myself for selling those. Also had an Acoustic Bass amp. I don't remember the model but it powered my Peavy 2-15 cab nicely. :)
- G.A.S. List:
- Have the rig that works in every gig.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Stuart Hamm, Geddy Lee, Aston Barett, Flea and recently Tal Wilkenfeld. She is certainly an inspiration.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Hangin w/ my kids. Camping 4xwheeling.
SignatureWalnut/Koa Carvin Kit 5 string, Ampeg, Fender
Don't just play it, Kick its ass.