Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

?

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by gus, Oct 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gus

gus

Dec 31, 2001
    Madrid (Spain)
    I am "this guy with the 4strings guitar....he´s funny"

That´s my damnation (snif)

2. Jay

Jay

Oct 19, 2000
    Bidwell, OH
    Hola señor. Umm, no sé que te dices, lol. Somos muy chistoso a veces, eso es cierto, pero eso es bien. :D

My Spanish is a little rusty, but I tried. At any rate, this is the Bassists forum...something like this might belong in OT, but I'm not quite sure what your intention is. :smug:

3. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    i'm sorry for posting, but i just want to see where this thread is going....

:oops:

4. ¿¡¿Qué?!?

:confused:

5. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

I think this was started so we could hijack it,
    and be rude and insulting to each other, like we are on every other thread.

Except here, no one will be offended the thread went off topic.

We can put this on new topic.

' Beer, babes and bass:

why are they correlated for bass players. '

or

Which would you rather lose, your g/f or your
    Sadowsky?

6. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    man....wait......:confused: uuummmmm.........give me a minute.....:( uuuuuuuuuhhhhh.......get back to me on that!!!

7. metron

metron Fluffy does not agree

Sep 12, 2003
    Lakewood Colorado
    hmmmmmmm

8. Thor

Careful how you answer, it could get back to
    your housemates i.e. your g/f, her sister, her aunt and the aunt's boyfriend and dog, the grandmother, your g/f'd nieces and nephews,
    the boyfriend's brother and his ex.

[ No wonder you had to move! ]

If you don't say Sadowsky, you WILL be moving again, I GUARANTEE IT!

9. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Hey gus,

If your still around, sorry about all this confusion. People around here are a bit crazy. A thread like this would be better discussed in off topic as stated before. And though English is probably your secondary language, which as we know is rough, your thread is a bit vauge. The subject of the thread, at least a good thread, gives everyone a chance to contribute their thoughts and ideas. Look around a bit, get a feel for the place. Then post away, it makes things easier.

10. Sparks Gay Test

Desperate to fend off invasion by German pilots during the Second World War, British scientists invented gaydar. For years, it was the world's premier gay-sensing technology.

But now TheSpark has created the Gay Test.

Are straight people totally straight? Are gay people completely gay? Doesn't everyone have a little of somebody else inside them? It's hard to tell without some serious probing in sensitive areas. And that's what we're here to do.

TheSpark's Gay Test will tell you how gay you really are.

;) Treena

11. Bored? Visit Bored.com's Top Rated Sites:

# Dumb.com - Dumb jokes, dumb criminals, stupid dates, dumb videos, crazy stories, silly pranks, and other dumb stuff.
    # Crazyfads.com - Read about fads from the past: hula hoops, pet rocks, goldfish swallowing, flagpole sitting, mood rings, Smurfs and more.
    # BathroomLife.com - A huge source of bathroom humor: farting, pooping, peeing, burping, and vomiting. Also take the Bathroom Habits Survey.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Treena

12. Thor

You are just NOT right, woman!

:D

Thor

13. metron

metron Fluffy does not agree

Sep 12, 2003
    Lakewood Colorado
    Stuff.... and things. :rolleyes: :p