1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2 stolen basses in Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by mrniceguy715, Jun 13, 2007.

1. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

May 2, 2006
    oklahoma
    a squeir vintage mod 70's jazz and a SX 5 string jazz burst photo quilt/pearl blocks and pick gaurd. gold hardware

Was robbed today :crying: :mad:

2. Johnny Crab

Johnny Crab HELIX user & BOSE Abuser

Feb 11, 2004
    Texas
    If you have them, posting pix and serial numbers can help folks look for 'em. Been there before.....:scowl:

3. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

May 2, 2006
    oklahoma
    had one less than a week I have pics of the sx. found out that it was kids. They destroyed one of my turntables and dumped somethings in the trash cans as they walked around the block. If they are recovered they may be FUBAR:help:

4. Sarbecue Boss

Sarbecue Boss

Jul 9, 2006
    Im in oklahoma and I frenqunt some guitar shops, give me details and Ill keep an eye out

5. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

May 2, 2006
    oklahoma
    The squier is the vintage mod 70's SD pickups black pickgauard bound and blocked neck. The sx is a 5 string pearl blocks and pickgaurd

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021