1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2010 2011 Fender mia p deluxe

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by DBTOYS, Jun 9, 2011.

1. DBTOYS

DBTOYS

Sep 22, 2009
    Bend Oregon
    i have been looking for threads about these basses
    and have not been able to find many. :bawl:

i have one ordered and would like to hear and see what
    some of you think about the mia p deluxe any feed back about the Fender mia p would be KOOL!!!!

Thankx

2. Is it an olympic white from musicians friend?

3. DBTOYS

DBTOYS

Sep 22, 2009
    Bend Oregon
    nope 3 tone sunburst. Why??

4. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I think the American P Deluxe V is the best P bass Fender has ever built. I guess they don't make the fiver any more, but I have to assume the four is just as good.

5. DBTOYS

DBTOYS

Sep 22, 2009
    Bend Oregon
    Thankx Munji, im counting on it!

6. man i have a MIM p deluxe 4 and if its anything to go by the MIA p would be choice!

7. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy

Nov 24, 2010
    Central Alberta
    I tried out the Precision Deluxe at Long & McQuade (through an Ampeg Micro amp)...It was amazing. I almost walked out several thousand dollars poorer than when I walked in.

The preamp and noiseless pickups on my 2010 Deluxe Jazz are amazing, and when I tried it on a Precision (which I enjoy more), it was like an orgasm for my ears. Everything about it. The neck felt amazing, the weight, the feel, the infinite tonal possibilities at your fingertips...It was amazing.

You will not regret your purchase.