1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2019 Rickenbacker 4003ac Al Cisneros - like new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bogun, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Bogun

Bogun Gold Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2007
    Seattle
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Hey everybody, currently downsizing and will be listing some more nice basses soon.

2019 Rickenbacker 4003 Al Cisneros Signature in immaculate condition. Basically new. Limited edition of 420 made.

Maple Neck Through with a super nice figured Walnut Body. Hot Wound Treble Single Coils. Thumb rest. Case and all the candy. 2-way adjustable truss rod (the newer style single truss rod) and newer design Ric adjustable bridge. Green sleep triangle inlays on the neck. Neck is perfect, no fret wear or issues. Last thing to mention is that this configuration of 2 Treble Single coils sounds incredibly good on a Ric. Like a bigger growly angrier Jazz bass, tons of punch, very versatile.

$2600 Shipped Conus.
    International shipping possible at buyer's expense.

Weighs under 9# on my bathroom scale.

Please check out the pictures, particularly take a look at the Walnut grain super nice. Let me know if you need more info or have questions. PM any time to start a convo.

Downsizing so no trades please.
    (unless you have a Alleva-Coppolo 4 string or US Spector in Mint condition at which point I can add $ :) )

aIMG_2355.jpg IMG_2350.jpg IMG_2351.jpg IMG_2352.jpg IMG_2353.jpg IMG_2354.jpg IMG_2356.jpg IMG_2357.jpg IMG_2358.jpg IMG_2359.jpg IMG_2360.jpg IMG_2361.jpg IMG_2362.jpg IMG_2363.jpg IMG_2364.jpg

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Groovy. Always loved the green inlays on these.

byoung93888, pfern and Bogun like this.
  3. Peteyboy

Peteyboy

Apr 2, 2018
    Los Angeles
    :drool:

eban3 and Bogun like this.
  4. Bogun

Jun 2, 2007
    Seattle
    price drop

5. tsarter

tsarter Supporting Member

May 14, 2003
    Santa Rosa, CA
    What a rude thing to add to someone else’s for sale ad. Not cool!

6. Peteyboy

Peteyboy

Apr 2, 2018
    Los Angeles
    Not sorry! This is my dream bass. I'm just too skint and past my prime to justify it.

Bogun likes this.
  7. tsarter

May 14, 2003
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Oh. Well I owe you an apology then. I completely misinterpreted the emoji you posted.

These are wonderful Rickenbackers. I’ve had many over the years amd this is easily the best playing and sounding of them all.

Best Of lick with the sale too!

Hoyt and Bogun like this.
  8. pfern

pfern PFern Supporting Member

Such a sweet Ric! Good luck with the sale!

Bogun likes this.
  9. sleddogn

sleddogn

Sep 8, 2013
    yeah, that emoji is drooling LOL These are awesome basses, i had and sold one, wished i hadn't. Great price too, someone jump on it, the green inlays are the best feature imo

Bogun, Hoyt and tsarter like this.
  10. tsarter

May 14, 2003
    Santa Rosa, CA
    I too love these basses.

Bogun and Hoyt like this.
  11. Bogun

Jun 2, 2007
    Seattle
    Sale Pending

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2021