1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

43 Bass Player Videos Link

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by QuadriProject, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Hi, I'm Alberto. A Bass Player from Italy.
    I made this list with the bass player I think are the best.

If you think someone (and there are many) missing, just let me know the name and link so I'll add it to the list.

I made the list to show guitar players that we aren't a dessert but a first course :)

Ciao
    Alberto
    QuadriProject.com

LINK: 43 Bass Player Video

2. Thank you for your visit and the suggestions. I added to the list Nathan Watts (Stevie Wonder) but I didn't find a good youtube link of him play bass so I add just an interview.
    If you know a good youtube link of him, please let me know so I'll change it

Ciao
    Alberto

3. Now 44... keep on sending me suggestions for great Bass players !!

Ciao
    Alberto

4. No more suggestions?? does the limit will be 44 ? come on..... ;-)

5. Alvaro Martín Gómez A.

Alvaro Martín Gómez A. TalkBass' resident Bongo + cowbell player

Justin Chancellor, Roger Glover, Tom Hamilton, Michael Manring, Geezer Butler, Burke Shelley, Tom Petersson, Mark Egan, Greg Lake, Tom Fowler, Arthur Barrow, Patrick O'Hearn, Scott Thunes, Andy Fraser, Glen Cornick, John Wetton, Lemmy Kilmister, Bernard Edwards, Berry Oakley, Sting, Leland Sklar.

List retrieved after checking the artists list in my iPod. Hope you find it useful. :)

6. A lot of suggestions, thank you! in the week end I will add the name in the list and search for a youtube video of each one... It looks like a lot of work ;-)

7. Mike Rohr

Mike Rohr

Oct 29, 2010
  8. Thank you for the suggestion, I'll add it to the article asap,
    ciao
    Alberto

9. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Jan 17, 2009
    N.H.
    Thanks for the list, that was a bit of work.

10. OldDog52

OldDog52 Gold Supporting Member

Jan 1, 2011
    That McCartney link is one of their better live performances I've seen. Worth a look.