1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

53 Fender Precision Bass Stolen

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by Redmond, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Redmond

Redmond

Apr 5, 2020
    53 Fender Precision was stolen from my home here in Ft. Worth/Richland Hills Serial# 0208 If anyone sees or hears any information that may help me find it please call or text 817.714.2300 Screenshot_20190714-112626.jpg Screenshot_20190714-112621.jpg Screenshot_20190714-112605.jpg

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    makaspar and Bass4ThePublic like this.
  2. Bass4ThePublic

Bass4ThePublic Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2019
    Kansas City
    Can you be specific about what part of Ft Worth (without giving away any important info?) I’m sure that would narrow down the search. Screw people who steal from musicians.

3. DaDo625

DaDo625 Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2017
    This is just soul crushing to read...

Kurt Henningsen likes this.
  4. Axtman

Axtman Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    My advice having recently recovered my stolen bass.
    1) File a police report. Good for you for having pictures and serial numbers.
    2) Check Ebay, Craigslist, OfferUp and other used goods sites.
    3) Check pawnshops frequently.
    4) Send an email with pictures and serial numbers to every guitar shop in a 50 mile radius. Better yet go to the shop (if they are open) and hand them a flyer.
    5) Go to guitar shows and check out the vendor's merchandise.
    6) Don't lose hope. It will most likely show up.

Kurt Henningsen and zie like this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 14, 2021