1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

'76 P-Bass Stolen from Tennessee

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by jnosteele, Dec 15, 2006.

1. jnosteele

jnosteele jonthebassist

Dec 7, 2006
    My favorite axe was stolen in September of '05 and I know that it's out there somewhere! The Fender Precision is a '76 anniversary edition, white with gold hardware, and modified with a jazz pick-up. There are other identifiable marks including the SERIAL NUMBER, which I have. I am offering a substantial REWARD. If you have any info please call: 703-343-3311.

2. Underdog

Underdog

Apr 10, 2005
    Tennessee
    good time to post the serial would be now.

3. jnosteele

jnosteele jonthebassist

Dec 7, 2006
    I'd love to post the serial number, but thieves may subscribe to talkbass as well. Trust me, I really want this bass back. If I post the serial number, then someone that wants to keep my bass will simple remove the legally identifying mark. Do you have any info for me? Do you think that you have or seen my bass? Killer! I don't mean to be difficult, but please respond in what ever way you are comfortable if you have a lead. Thanks.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 6, 2021