1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

80's? bc rich eagle

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by NecroticNoise, Oct 27, 2018.

1. NecroticNoise

NecroticNoise Supporting Member

May 6, 2018
    Acheron
    Hey talkbass was wondering if anybody knew about dating bc rich guitars I got a bc rich eagle with a 4 digit neckplate and a head stock I'm not use to seeing. Not a make or break only spent 140 Canadian on it and yes it definitely needs new strings.

IMG_0218.JPG
    IMG_0220.JPG
    IMG_0217.JPG

10cc and Cowboy in Latvia like this.
  2. Cowboy in Latvia

Cowboy in Latvia

Mar 1, 2015
    It doesn't have the big upper case "R" on the headstock but doesn't look completely wrong either. My WAG is an early NJ with a replacement neck plate. Either way, nice bass. I'm a sucker for the B.C. Rich shapes from all eras.

10cc likes this.
  3. NecroticNoise

NecroticNoise Supporting Member

May 6, 2018
    Acheron
    Yeah I'm not sure what it is but for the price is worth the gamble was wondering if late 80's would be correct. I have a 2000's 5 NJ warlock and 4 string beast with active pickups and they are awesome hoping this eagle sounds as nice as it looks