1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Accugroove Synergy?

Discussion in 'Bass Central' started by Bassist30, May 2, 2010.

1. Bassist30

Bassist30 Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2004
    NEW YORK
    I can't seem to find anyone who has the accugroove synergy yet Bass Central sells them?

2. FYI, Bass Central is notorious for putting up 'announced' products long before they are on the market. They have the Epifani Piccolo up there for sale for the last year, and I don't even think that product is on the drawing board any more. They had the Epifani 902 listed 'in stock and for sale' YEARS before it was finally released.

All info regarding the Synergy is off the Accugroove website, so I assume that product is no longer being considered.

3. Bassist30

Mar 19, 2004
    NEW YORK
    Its still on there website. Something is wrong. I like there cabinets and I'm hoping they are getting there products in shape. I hate to see small companies fade. The Jr is an amazing cabinet.

4. Reread my post.... again, Bass Central is notorious for putting 'announced' products on their website as 'available'. Also, just because the amp is either delayed or eliminated has nothing to do with the health of the company or the rest of the product line. As far as I know, the cab line is still shipping as it always has.

Again, the only thing that is wrong is:

a) Companies that announce products long before there is any hope of them putting them into production, and...

b) Some retailers not doing their homework and listing products for sale that do not exist (and in this case, probably never will exist).

5. Bassist30

Mar 19, 2004
    NEW YORK
    I did not mean bass central. What I am saying is the info about the synergy is still on the accugroove website. They must have put it back on.

You stated
    All info regarding the Synergy is off the Accugroove website, so I assume that product is no longer being considered.

I heard some good stuff coming from this amp and was interested with hearing it close up. When something like this happens and we are waiting and waiting and waiting I always think the company has problems. I know of one person who gave money for one and i believe still did not get it. Close to a year ago.

6. Ah, didn't see that it was back up there. Cool! Maybe it will still happen.