1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Acoustic Electric Bass Feedback Help

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by zsace1223, Mar 11, 2008.

1. zsace1223

zsace1223

Sep 5, 2007
    Hey, I just recently tried plugging in my Washburn AB 32. I run it through a gk 1001rb and an avatar 4ohm cab. I'm getting huge feedback on regular, low volume settings. The soundhole is awkwardly shaped (like an oval), and the one rubber feedback buster insert i've tried didn't fit. I really want to be able to plug this bass in, but the feedback is atrocious. Please give me some suggestions. Thanks.

2. collicsws6z28

collicsws6z28

Jan 29, 2007
    I know there was some threads for feedback with acoustic basses, try searching for that, but if i remember correctly, people mentioned standing farther away from the amp (obvious) and possibly turning the amp somewhat in a different direction. I almost picked up one of these basses until I heard about the feedback..sorry, thats all I got