1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

AGRO Users-PB Question

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by rockstarbassist, Sep 18, 2010.

1. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Inactive

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    How do you attach the darned thing to your board?? The way the housing "lips" over the base of the pedal, I wouldn't think removing the rubber feet and standard velcro would work?
    I don't have my board at home right now to try it, but just curious here! I know it sounds awesome, but that is a funky-@ss design for sure.

2. JRB

JRB Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2003
    Oakland, CA
    The pedal should have come with two rubbery pieces that attach to the bottom to make the bottom at the same level as the edges. It should have also come with a screw to replace the battery release thing on the bottom (a non issue with a pedal train board but may be need with others).

I ended up just putting the rubbery pieces in between the feet and putting the velcro over the entire bottom and it was good enough, but I am sure doing it the "right way" and using the rubbery pieces and removing the feet would work best.

Hope that helps.

3. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    And if you don't have those rubbery pieces, email Aguilar at info@aguilaramp.com and they'll send you what they call their "pedalboard care package" free of charge.

4. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Inactive

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Sweet, got it working now. Thanks guys!

Also btw- this is one huge honkin' pedal! :)

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021