1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aguilar OBP-3 + EMG 40P5 question

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by TL_Martinez, Mar 13, 2010.

1. I've finally decided against buying a new bass in favor of upgrading my current one (a Guild Pilot Deluxe 5).

After looking over a bunch of preamps and pickups I've decided to drop an Aguilar OBP-3 and 2 EMG 40P5s in the bass.

Is anyone aware of any problems or conflictions that may occur with this setup? I looked around the forums and couldn't find anything too specific.

Thanks!

2. PhatBasstard

PhatBasstard Spector Dissector Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Las Vegas, NV.
    My Spector has an OBP-1 with EMG PJ's. It was 9volt when I got it and I recently converted it to 18volt. Sounds great. No issues. Hope this helps.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 1, 2020