1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Alembic Bass - Stolen

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by cocobass, Jan 29, 2010.

1. cocobass

cocobass

Aug 25, 2006
    I've been an active reader of this website for years, yet I never thought I would start my first posting with a summons for help.

My beloved Alembic 5 string bass, serial number 01MK12703 was stolen from me in Yonkers, New York. Here are some details:

Cocobolo top and back
    Balance Point body
    35" scale
    Red L.E.D.'s in the neck
    Signature Electronics with Europa Bass & Treble Boost/Cut
    Custom engraved truss rod cover showing initials "EBH"

I am trying to post a picture~ hopefully it will work.

If you see it, kindly let me know. I can't afford a terribly large reward, but I will do what I can as a gesture of my appreciation.

This bass is very dear to me. Please help if you can.

Thanks,

Cocobass

Attached Files:

2. Roy Vogt

Roy Vogt

Sep 20, 2000
    Nashville,TN
    Endorsing Artist: Kiesel, Carvin, Accuracy, Hotwire, Conklin Basses, DNA, Eden
    Contact Alembic and let them know ASAP and post on the Alembic user's group. If anyone buys the bass and contacts them regarding warranties, repair or just to register they are good about looking out for that sort of thing.

3. MEKer

MEKer Supporting member

May 30, 2006
    What a truly gorgeous instrument! May the thief die in a flaming car wreck---after your bass is returned.
    Cops called? Then check pawn shops to make sure the cop alert has gone out. Post about it on Craigs List and watch there also, as well as watch eBay.
    Make sure nearby towns are covered also. Do your footwork and we'll all pray that all ends well.

4. adam linton

adam linton Commercial User

Sep 27, 2018
    Hi I've can you please keep your eye open for a Alembic bass guitar green led lights. Serial number
    98mj11403 also there is a crime number 5a1819870 or contact Adam 07872063200 ps colour coco bolo or coco butter ?. please get in touch.

Attached Files:

5. saabfender

saabfender

Jan 10, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I'd suggest you start a new thread.

Gorn likes this.
  6. FC Bass

FC Bass Alembic and Mesa/Boogie junkie

Jun 9, 2006
    Holland
    Contact Alembic, they will put it up their site/message board and will also keep an eye open for you: Alembic - Stolen Instruments

EdwardofHuncote likes this.