1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Alright, give me a good reason why I shouldn't buy this.

Discussion in 'Live Sound [BG]' started by caden000, May 17, 2011.

1. caden000

caden000

Jul 7, 2010
    Denver, CO
    Phonic Powerpod PA packages get oodles of hate around here, but why? We use one in our practice space and another local band uses one too. Nothings ever gone wrong with em, they sound decent enough, and they're super cheap. I need something inexpensive and this does the job. Why does everyone seem to have a problem with these?

2. testing1two

testing1two Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Southern California
    Because there are many situations where "decent enough" isn't; and while it may get the job done for you, it may be completely inadequate for others. And quite frankly, just because something works for you doesn't mean it's quality gear. But none of that matters. What does matter is that you found something that works for you in your specific situation...and she's a cheap date too!

Brilliant!

3. cnltb

cnltb

May 28, 2005
    +1

4. Might not DO THE JOB for long either. Better to go for decent quality & be safe in knowledge it'll be pretty much guaranteed to work EVERY gig- all gig!