1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Amp/cabinet rental in Paris?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Alper Yilmaz, Feb 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Dear All,

I am not sure if this is the right Forum, so please feel free to move it to the right one.

I will be playing a gig at an art exhibition opening in Paris on March 13, 2018. I will be arriving in Paris that very morning. All I need is a decent bass speaker for the performance, as I will be bringing my head with me already. I was wondering if any of our Parisian colleagues can let me know where I can rent a speaker in Paris.

Thanks in advance,

Alper

2. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Inactive

Can’t help with the rental but knock ‘em dead and break a string any way!! :)

Alper Yilmaz likes this.
  3. joel406

joel406

Dec 27, 2013
    Florida
    I would think you could google “amp rental in Paris”.

You may need to reword it a bit but I’m sure something will pop.

4. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Inactive

I would think searching in French would bring better results!! :D

Something like: "location d'ampère à Paris."

5. Bertr

Bertr

May 6, 2013
    Location Amplis instrument Paris
    NEWLOC - Location de Backline - Amplis basse - Bass amp
    LOCATION d'ampli guitare électrique ou basse type MARSHALL HARTKE ou FENDER à PARIS et LYON
    Accueil
    They all are in Paris. I suppose they speak some English. Just call and see what is available.
    The first shop in the links is near Pigalle. Rue Victor Masse, rue Duperre (close to Pigalle as well) is the hub for Rock musicians: 1 shop every 50 meters. If you are at loss, go there and ask. Stars Music Boulevard de Clichy also will know.

6. Thank you very much, Bertr...

Best,

Alper

7. Rick James

Rick James Inactive

Feb 24, 2007
    New Jersey
    Be sure your amp will work on 230v and you have a cord that will plug into French outlets.

Alper Yilmaz likes this.
  8. Yep! Thanks Rick.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 18, 2021