Ampeg BXT210M, anyone?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jock, Jan 12, 2004.

1. jock

Jun 7, 2000
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Has anyone tried it?
    Seems like a good idea for use on crouded gigs when you wich you had ears on your feet.
    How does it´s sound compare to the SVT -series cabs?
  2. philthygeezer

May 22, 2002
    BUMP. I wanna know too.
  3. Jackbass

Dec 19, 2003
    Paris (FRANCE)
  4. Warwick

Dec 17, 2003
    Hey guys I have some news. I bought one of these cabinets two days ago. I purchased a 210m cabinet with a SVP-CL preamp and a Crate SPA-900 power amp. I also ordered a BXT-410. The cabinet is a great edition this was my step up from a 1x15 100watt combo amp. The amp is great being able to tilt it up on its back which is a cool feature. These cabinets are made a lot better as you can tell by looking at the speakers. If you also notice the grill cover is metal and you can beat the hell out of it while the classic series tortex grills rip like a bitch for you. If you didnt know the cabinets are co-designed by Victor Wooten and Steve Bailey, which give them a nice low end but great midrange. The tone is really warm and has a nice punch to it and is very responsive to harmonics,hammer-ons,pull-offs,tapping,slapping. This is an all around great cabinet and I would give it 5 stars. It weighs 61 pounds to so its not that bad moving.