1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ampeg pf-115lf availability ?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by sshep12345, Jun 24, 2014.

1. sshep12345

sshep12345

Nov 3, 2013
    is this a new cabinet or something ? all the usual suspects, sam ash, guitar center, sweetwater, and my local guys, seem to be out of it. is a new one coming or something ?
    i'm currently playing a pf-500 through a 115he and a 210av. i'm afraid i'm gonna fry the 210, and the 15" won't cut it by itself, so i need to augment with something.fwiw, the rig now sounds good, even with the mixed cabs. hope it survives the weekend...

2. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    I tried to order an SVT 7 Pro from Ampeg but they're out of them currently and expect more in July. I expect the same is going on with the PF115lf. In the meantime, why not another PF115he? Then it'll match and it'll sound great and you won't have to worry about any issues with different tones or phasing or any of that stuff.

3. sshep12345

sshep12345

Nov 3, 2013
    thanks for the info jimmy, i really dont dig the 115he as much as i want to. i think i may try to port it before i buy anything else and see if that does anything for me.